moving to a new home
If you are looking for help moving home, need someone you can trust, then look no further. Let our Handy Guys take some of the strain out of moving into a new home.
They are there to carry out ad-hoc jobs for you, or if you prefer, they can take more of a proactive role by identifying, in advance, the jobs ( Checklist) that can be done with the minimum of fuss and cost. We guarantee;
- They will give accurate quotes with no hidden costs
- No minimum call-out fees
- Respond to any request within 24 hours
- They will help find ways of reducing your costs i.e. two projects at once
- No job will ever be too small or too big
- They will always be polite and respectful
- Be presentable at all times and wear the Handy Guy branded apparel.
- Be punctual or contact you if a previous job is running late.
- Carry all work out to the highest standard and be proud of the work they do
- Build trust with clients for a mutually beneficial relationship
- To uphold the Handy Guy Services brand, as a business built on reputation and satisfaction guaranteed
It can be exciting moving to a new home but daunting at the same time;
- What will be the state of your new home when you move in?
- Have you time to do jobs that need completing, sooner, rather than later?
- Preparing a To-do List of what needs to be done and by when.
- You want to make it feel like your home as quick as possible.
Either way, the following are just a few of reasons, together with some of the areas, why our clients decided to use us when moving home;
- If you lead a busy life, it can be difficult to find the time to get your new home, exactly, as you want it.
- They didn't want the feeling of still living in another person's house for the next year.
- They wanted all work to be completed before moving in
- If you are working to a deadline, we can guarantee to complete the work on time.
- Use a single supplier to help keep costs down to a minimum.
- Our clients trust us to do a fantastic job, on time and at a very competitive price.
- Typically, when moving home, we can help with;
- Inspect the property and prepare a list and schedule of things that need to be done
- Cleaning the property from top to bottom
- Helping to move on the day
- Helping to put up shelves and cupboards
- Helping with Flat Pack furniture
- Fitting new Kitchens, Bathrooms and Toilets
- Fitting new light switches and sockets
- Lay new flooring
- Clearing out garden sheds and garages
- Erecting new sheds
- Inspect lofts and install new insulation, if required.
- Garden clearance and maintenance
- And, generally, just being there when you need us most.
So why not give us a try today and find out why our business is built on reputation and satisfaction guaranteed. Either contact us by telephone on 0800 1613446, Email us by , or why not make your request via our simple Handy Guy Request Form. If you still require more information about us, why not visit our Why Use Us and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) pages. And finally, thank you, once again, for visiting our Website. We hope you visit again soon