How it works
Ok, you might be thinking, "National Handyman service, must be expensive, right? Minimum call-out fees and all that sort of thing". Fair questions but, actually, no, they don't apply to us! Why?
It is because all our Handy Guys are self-employed businesses in their own right and local to where you live or are based. Expanding a little further;
- When we receive your enquiry, it is immediately passed onto the nearest Handy Guy in your area.
- If required, they will arrange a visit to provide you with a written quotation for the work to be carried out.
- Once accepted: a start date will be agreed to commence the work; an approximate duration for the work will be given; and they will keep you updated at all stages.
- There is no minimum call-out fee
- They will arrange all materials required for your project.
- They will ensure all waste is removed from your site and all areas are cleaned and left in good state
- Our costs compare favourably to other quality Handyman services
- All Handy Guys are self employed businesses in their own right and have been operating as Handymen for many years, accumulating a wealth of experience along the way.
- All our Handy Guys are DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service and formerly known as Criminal Records Bureau) checked, giving all our clients, especially, the elderly, added peace-of-mind.
- As you would expect, all our Handy Guys are fully insured in the event of any unforeseen mishaps.
- A Handy Guy Partner will remain allocated to your account, unless you notify us otherwise
- For subsequent projects, you will be able to contact your local Handy Guy, directly, creating a better understanding of your requirements and building up trust
- All our Handy Guys must respond to your request within 24 hours
- Handy Guys are responsible for their own Quotes, Invoicing and payment terms.
- No job is ever too small or too big and can include something as simple as hanging a picture, through to full renovation projects and loft extensions.
- The workmanship of all our Partners are guaranteed
- If you are unhappy with the work, either Contact Us or complete our Complaint Form.
- To keep down costs, very small projects can be scheduled in tandem with other client projects.
- For large projects, two or more Handyman Partners may be allocated to your project.
So why not give us a try today and find out why our business is built on reputation and satisfaction guaranteed. Either contact us by telephone on 0800 1613446, Email us by , or why not make your request via our simple Handy Guy Request Form. If you still require more information about us, why not visit our Why Use Us and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) pages. And finally, thank you, once again, for visiting our Website. We hope you visit again soon