Jon Ryder - Hertfordshire
- Areas covered: Hertford, Ware, Welwyn Garden City, St. Albans, Letchworth, Stevenage & the surrounding areas. If you are unsure whether I cover your area, please give me a call
- Direct Telephone: 07966 785030
- Jobs I do: All job types listed on our website
- Number of years experience: 35 + years
- DBS Checked: Yes
- Fully Insured: Yes
Hailing from the great city of Durham, Jon spent the early part of his career with the National Coal Board, where he became a qualified Mechanical Engineer. This role created a solid foundation on which to expand his skills, skills that are now being put to good use at Handy Guy Services. Jon moved to the South East in 1985, moving into Management. At this stage, as a hobby, he managed and maintained a portfolio of properties in Romford, carrying out all maintenance, including installing kitchens & bathrooms, painting, tiling and fitting new doors & frames. After nearly fifteen years, trying to combine his management role with his growing handyman work, Jon made the decision in 1999 to focus all his energies on building a successful handyman business and has never looked back since.
Jon adheres to our Code of Conduct
- He will Give accurate quotes with no hidden costs
- No minimum call-out fees
- Respond to any request within 24 hours
- Jon will help find ways of reducing your costs i.e. two projects at once
- No job will ever be too small or too big
- He will always be polite and respectful
- Being presentable at all times and wearing the Handy Guy branded apparel.
- Be punctual or contact you if a previous job is running late.
- Carry all work out to the highest standard and be proud of the work he does
- Build trust with clients for a mutually beneficial relationship
- To uphold the Handy Guy Services brand, as a business built on reputation and satisfaction guaranteed
So why not give us a try today and find out why our business is built on reputation and satisfaction guaranteed. Either contact us by telephone on 0800 1613446, Email us by , or why not make your request via our simple Handy Guy Request Form. If you still require more information about us, why not visit our Why Use Us and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) pages. And finally, thank you, once again, for visiting our Website. We hope you visit again soon