As well as doing general Handyman jobs around the house, we also undertake larger renovation projects, such as new Bathrooms, Toilets, Kitchens and even Loft Conversions. Not only do we install these luxury projects, we can also offer invaluable advice and guidance on;
- A list of suppliers in your local area
- Any special deals that some suppliers may be offering
- Best budget deals in your area
- Helping identify any potential hidden costs
- Important things you may not have considered
- What issues you may need to be aware of, regarding certain suppliers
- Typical timescales to complete the renovation
- Or you can use us if you just need someone to bounce ideas off
Why use us to do the installation?
It can be time consuming, as well as exhausting, looking for the perfect new Kitchen or beautiful new Bathroom Suite. After many months, the decision has been made and thoughts turn to; who to use, to help turn your visions into reality.
Employing the wrong person can turn your dreams into a nightmare. Bad workmanship, missed deadlines and even additional costs, are just some of the things that can go wrong. Buying from national suppliers and using them to install your new Kitchen, Bathroom or Toilet, also comes with its own risks and is no guarantee for a successful installation.
To help you arrive at the right decision, the following are just some of the reasons, why we believe, we are best placed to deliver you a successful installation;
- We have extensive experience installing a wide range of Kitchens, Bathrooms and Toilets from a wide range of suppliers.
- Our costs compare favourably to other Handymen or suppliers.
- We are totally impartial and have no allegiance to any product or supplier.
- We are very flexible and more than happy to fit in with your own busy schedule.
- We have a vested interest in delivering a successful project. Repeat business, ultimately, is the key to our success and is only possible if, you, the client, are totally satisfied with the service we offer.
- We will be in the best position to decide if the product delivered, is to the standard you envisaged. Typically, this is not the case when the suppliers own Installation Team is used.
- We are more interested in the quality of our installations, rather than the quantity we can squeese into a working month. With us, your project will never be rushed or compromised, due to too many projects being scheduled to close together.
- Perhaps, during the renovation, we can carry out other little jobs around the house, saving you time and money.
So why not give us a try today and find out why our business is built on reputation and satisfaction guaranteed. Either contact us by telephone on 0800 1613446, Email us by , or why not make your request via our simple Handy Guy Request Form. If you still require more information about us, why not visit our Why Use Us and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) pages. And finally, thank you, once again, for visiting our Website. We hope you visit again soon