Why Use Us
It doesn't matter if you are a Residential client, just looking for someone to put up a new shelf, or a Commercial client looking for a supplier to carry out a quick, important job, trust in the person you employ, is always going to be paramount in your considerations.
To help with this and based on feedback from our clients, listed, below, are some important reasons, why we believe we are best placed to help with those Handyman jobs;
- All work is guaranteed.
- Our professional approach in everything we do.
- Our costs compare favourably to other quality Handyman suppliers
- No minimum call-out fees. No need to worry about a job costing more than it should.
- As you would expect, all our Handy Guys are fully insured with full Public and Product liability Insurance up to £5m
- All our Handy Guys are DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service and formerly known as Criminal Records Bureau) checked, giving all our clients, especially, the elderly, added peace of mind.
- No service is too small or too big. We can do everything from hanging a picture, through to full renovation projects.
- To help build up trust, the same Handy Guy can be allocated to your account
- We are always on time or will contact you immediately, in the event a previous project is running late.
- We take pride in our work, evident from the many favourable testimonials we receive
- We always strive to be flexible, to fit in with your busy lives or commercial deadlines.
- Most likely, we will have a local Handyman / Handy Guy near you, giving local coverage and keeping costs to an absolute minimum.
- All our Handymen are full Partners in our business, with a vested interest in protecting the unrivalled reputation of our Handy Guy brand.
- We are one of the UK's leading Handyman services, built on reputation.
- Strong customer service, based on client feedback and continuous self-improvement initiatives.
All our Handy Guys adhere to a code of conduct and includes;
- Giving accurate quotes with no hidden costs
- No minimum call-out fees
- Respond to your request within 24 hours
- To help find ways of reducing your costs i.e. two projects at once
- No job will ever be too small or too big
- Being polite and respectful at all times
- Being presentable at all times and wearing the Handy Guy branded apparel.
- Be punctual.
- Carry all work out to the highest standard and be proud of the work they do
- Build trust with clients for a mutually beneficial relationship
- To help promote the Handy Guy brand, as a business built on reputation and satisfaction guaranteed
So why not give us a try today and find out why our business is built on reputation and satisfaction guaranteed. Either contact us by telephone on 0800 1613446, Email us by , or why not make your request via our simple Handy Guy Request Form. If you still require more information about us, why not visit our Why Use Us and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) pages. And finally, thank you, once again, for visiting our Website. We hope you visit again soon